Hey there! I am Divyanshi 👋
I am a student at International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore, exploring my interests in computer science and mathematics.
I like challenges and working on strong community projects. I spend a large part of my time exploring ideas and coming up with solutions for problems that i see.I aspire to contribute positively to the community and try and inspire my friends to do the same.
I have a keen interest in music, and i enjoy playing the keyboard and singing, especially at karaoke nights in college.I also enjoy photography and I am always on the lookout for something to capture.
Generation Google Scholar
Generation Google Scholar APAC' 2021
Microsoft Engage Mentee' 2021
Integrated Masters of Technology, CSE
2019 - 2024
International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore
Gyan-Sagar Vidhya Niketan Indore
St. Raphaels Higher Secondary School Indore
Oct 2021 - Present
Student Activities Council
- Student elected council which oversees the functioning of the various committees presides overall students.
- Acts as a liaison between the student body and the administrative authorities of the college.
Sept 2020 - Sept 2021
- Conducted the induction for the coming batch virtually and designed platform to host the events.
- Created a handbook to help the students and parents have a smooth shift to college life and managed the IIITB Studen- tKit website.
May 2021 - July 2021
- Implemented Marching Cubes Algorithm for surface meshes.
- Optimising code for calculating volume and surface area of iso-surfaces.
Co - Founder & Host
July 2020 - Jan 2021
- It is a tech podcast, which mainly focuses on how different people perceive life.
Video Calling App
Socket Programming Quiz
Online Shopping Inventory System
Giphy Search Engine
Pillow, Tesseract & OpenCV
Package Delivery System
PLY File Reader